Taking place from March 23 to 26, the Palm Beach International Boat Show is a must-attend event for those considering a superyacht purchase or charter opportunity in the US. The show is located along the waterfront and Flagler Drive in Downtown West Palm Beach, making it the local show for the Hill Robinson Group’s office in Rybovich Marina.
Moravia Yachting’s Head of Sales Adam Papadakis and Charter and Sales Broker Alastair Callender will be in attendance and available to show clients any of the hundreds of yachts on display.
“The Palm Beach International Boat Show has historically been one of the most successful shows,” Alastair comments. “I have been attending over the last 13 years, and last year we had the largest superyacht on display at the show. It is just the right timing in the year: positioned between the end of the Caribbean winter season and before most of the superyacht fleet head over to the Mediterranean for the summer. Furthermore, it is a lovely atmosphere while also being just a stone’s throw from one of the most prestigious zip codes in the USA.”
We have selected just seven yachts that will be on display at the Palm Beach International Boat Show 2023:
– ARROW | 246’ (75m) | 2020 | Feadship | For sale at €139,900,000 | For charter from €850,000 per week
– ALFA | 230’ (70m) | 2020 | Benetti | For sale at €69,000,000
– POLAR STAR | 213′ 10″ (65.17m) | 2005/2021 | Lürssen | For sale at €70,000,000
– FLAG | 204′ 5″ (62.3m) | 2000/2022 | Feadship | For sale at $46,000,000 | For charter from €378,000 per week
– SKYLER | 140′ (42.67m) | 2019 | Benetti | For sale at $21,875,000 | For charter from $199,000 per week
– QII | 106′ (32.31m) | 2022 | Sanlorenzo | For sale at $11,850,000
– KIYOMIZU | 90′ (27.43m) | 2020 | Riva | For sale at $7,750,000
For more information about attending the show, please contact Adam Papadakis or Alastair Callender.